Exercises To Help With Flexibility
People may think that flexibility is important for athletes, sportspersons, and gymnasts. But, flexibility is equally important for everyone. According to personal trainer London If you have a lack of flexibility then you can get injured, and you can suffer from various health problems.
Flexibility can reduce muscle stress and provide proper nutrients to your joints. You can join a gym to build your mass muscles and you can find your muscles tight after your workout. To remove such stresses from your muscles, you need to stretch your body and it is a part of flexibility exercises.
List Of Workouts Increase Flexibility In Your Body
When it comes to maintaining a flexible body, there are some effective exercises that you need to do regularly. In such cases, hiring a personal trainer in east London can help you achieve your goals in getting a flexible body.
- You can stand in front of a wall and place your one hand on the wall to get the proper support. Now, you can lift one foot backward and hold your foot with the other hand for a few seconds. Try to pull your heel toward your buttock. Repeat this exercise 8-10 times every day. If you have back pain, then you should avoid this exercise.
- Close your feet together and lift your arms toward the ceiling. Bend your body on the right side, touch your right knee with your right hand, and keep your other hand upward. Similarly, you should bend your body at the left side and touch your left knee with your left hand. You can repeat this exercise 5-6 times every day.
- If you are suffering from back pain, then you cannot do the above exercises. In this case, you can try something else to increase your body flexibility. You can try hamstring stretching. Sit on a floor or yoga mat and extend your legs in the front. Now, you can bend your upper body and try to touch your feet. If your hands cannot reach your feet, try to hold your knees and keep your body in this position for 10-15 seconds. You can repeat this exercise 3-5 times every day.
- Self-stretching is very difficult because you can get injured while you do this exercise. You should hire a personal trainer in south London to keep your body safe. To do this exercise for flexibility, you need to stand in front of a wall and keep a distance of three feet between you and the wall. Now you can place your palms on the wall and forward your legs one by one. Make sure you must keep your knees straight.
- Shoulder stretching exercise is very easy, and you can do it anytime, even during your work. You can stand straight and push one elbow with your other hand and try to lift your elbow across your chest. Hold your elbow for a few seconds in this position and repeat this exercise 10-15 times.
Apart from the exercises mentioned above, there are various exercises available that can increase flexibility in your body. To know more about the types of effective exercises, you can hire a personal trainer in west London who can train you personally and help you with exercises for a flexible body.